Our BRIX counter top food guard in dark oak is a two layer display with three panelled sides to help keep fresh produce guarded and safe.
Use this counter top within a larger BRIX installation and help create a supply chain as efficient as the people who work there.
Part of our BRIX Modular Display System, this low counter guard can be stacked with products such as our high counter guard to create a layered display.
This BRIX model comes with a solid wooden top, plus a wooden shelf in dark oak.
A sturdy unit constructed from strong angled wax steel, this item works well as a free standing counter top, making it perfect for pop ups, markets, bakeries and delis.
Can be assembled in minutes using the connectors provided, and requires no tools.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Use a soft cloth and non abrasive cleaner on the acrylic screen
- Occasionally apply Bri-wax to the metal parts to keep it in tip top condition
External Size: W80 x H22.8 x D40 (cm)
Internal Size: W x H x D (cm)
Shred weight to half fill:
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Free delivery on all orders over £150 ex VAT
- For all orders under £150 please add £9.95 ex VAT
- We aim for next working day delivery, however please always allow 2-3 working days
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY (INC HIGHLANDS)
- Free delivery on all orders over £300 ex VAT
- For all orders under £300 ex VAT please add £25 ex VAT
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery
Please contact our sales team to discuss an international delivery.
If for any reason you would like to return any products you have ordered but no longer require, simply send it back to us at your own expense and we will credit your account for their value. This must be done within 7 days of the delivery date. The product must be in its original packaging and in mint condition ready for resale. Please contact our customer services team so they can raise a return document.
We will refund any delivery charges (where charged) when a product is faulty or damaged but not when a product is unwanted.
Please check you delivery carefully on arrival and notify us of any shortfalls or errors within 48 hours. We will arrange collection of any damaged items and organise replacements or a credit note.