Work With Us
What Makes Us Tick
At WBC, we believe in offering our customers a ‘best in class’ shopping experience matched with innovative product design, fantastic value and unrivalled service.
We're a close-knit team with a culture that celebrates creativity, personality and a willingness to go the extra mile. We think our best work is done in collaboration with other like-minded passionate people, so if you think you have what it takes to work hard, play hard and have a laugh while you’re doing it, come join us!
Take a look at our current vacancies, we’d love to hear from you
We are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our fast-paced team. You’ll have a proven track record in sales and be a great communicator. Working under the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the handling inbound sales & enquiries. You’ll have strong organisational skills and always be prepared to go above and beyond for the customer...
We’re looking for a customer service assistant to join our small but rapidly growing fabric bag department. You’ll be assisting our Fabric Bag Manager in supplying tote bags and shoppers to the hospitality sector and many of the UK’s best-known brands.
We are looking for an experienced junior buyer to join our fast-growing company and help maintain & implement our buying and logistical systems. You'll help with managing a global supply chain, prom PO through to delivery to warehouse/client. Working under the Senior Buyer and close liaison with the Head of Logistics. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company...
Are you a Midweight Graphic Designer looking to join a fast-paced creative team?
A designer who can interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print and product development?
Can't see the perfect role for you? Send us your CV anyway, we're always looking for great talent!
Email email@example.com to be considered for future positions.
Perks Of The Job
- WBC is committed to paying all permanent staff a minimum London living wage
- One thing we guarantee is you’ll always eat well with free healthy lunches and an endless supply of great coffee.
- Automatic employer pension contributions helping you save for the future.
- Interest-free loan up to £3,000 which can be used towards a rent deposit or a season ticket for public transport.
- Proud champions of the government's Cycle scheme, save 26% - 40% when you purchase a bike and equipment.
- 24-hour employee assistance program for staff and family members,7 days a week, 365 days a year, including legal, medical and life support.
- Free annual flu vaccine.
- Casual dress. Open plan workspace.
- Friday drinks, team lunches and regular social events.
- Supportive, creative, collaborative environment.