- Silk linings for hinged wooden wine boxes
- Inexpensive and simple to use but with a luxury finish
- Use with bead bags to protect glass
- Available in gold, navy, pink, red, silver and baby blue
- Perfectly dressed for all occasions
Silk inserts for boxes are great for when our hinged wooden boxes are just not smart enough for the bottle you are using. For discerning clients with expensive tastes, why not opt for luxury and dress the box up with a graphite silver silk insert. They could not be easier to use, simply open the hidden card frame and slot the silk lining into the bottle slot in the wooden box.
To avoid any confusion you will need to order a separate silk for each bottle e.g. three silks would be required for a three-bottle wooden box. Where smaller bottles or glasses are being used in conjunction with the silk we suggest you purchase a bead bag ref: BEAD which fits underneath the silk and acts as a cushion.
INTERNAL: W320 x D85 x H62 (mm)
EXTERNAL: W85 x D62 x H320 (mm)
MAX BOTTLE SIZE:
MAX JAR SIZE:
SHRED WEIGHT TO HALF FILL:
PACK SIZE: 1