This reclaimed teak poseur table, which measures at 1220 x 610mm is perfect for use as a display table but looks particularly eye-catching in pavement cafes, restaurants or bar settings.
Its tall nature - 1066mm height - means it is the ideal height to be used with poseur stools, or it can be used as a lean-to surface.
With an eye-catching reclaimed teak top, this table possesses a unique aesthetic unlike any other.
And with a strong steel frame and heavy duty build, this product is ideal for show-stopping, permanent fixtures.
Folding legs allow the table to be stored with ease should you need to make room. When lifting or moving it, we recommend two people do so as it weighs 36kg.
Part of our Brewster collection, use with other teak items from our Brewster range or from our industrial styled ranges, such as Peckham or BRIX.
Fun fact: the feet have rubber soles to protect your floors from scratches and scrapes.
- Designed for indoor use only
- Metal parts to have occasional Bri-Wax
- Wooden top to be polished and cleaned as and when necessary
- Needs 2 people to move it when in use
- Delivered on a pallet and pack is very heavy
External Size: W122 x H106 x D61 (cm)
Internal Size: W x H x D (cm)
Shred weight to half fill:
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Free delivery on all orders over £150 ex VAT
- For all orders under £150 please add £9.95 ex VAT
- We aim for next working day delivery, however please always allow 2-3 working days
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY (INC HIGHLANDS)
- Free delivery on all orders over £300 ex VAT
- For all orders under £300 ex VAT please add £25 ex VAT
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery
Please contact our sales team to discuss an international delivery.
If for any reason you would like to return any products you have ordered but no longer require, simply send it back to us at your own expense and we will credit your account for their value. This must be done within 7 days of the delivery date. The product must be in its original packaging and in mint condition ready for resale. Please contact our customer services team so they can raise a return document.
We will refund any delivery charges (where charged) when a product is faulty or damaged but not when a product is unwanted.
Please check you delivery carefully on arrival and notify us of any shortfalls or errors within 48 hours. We will arrange collection of any damaged items and organise replacements or a credit note.